[3830] RTTY WPX ZV2K(@PX2B) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX ZV2K(@PX2B) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:05:20 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ZV2K
Operator(s): PY2EL PY2PT PY2SHF PY2VM PY2LED
Station: PX2B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alto da Serra
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:    2
   40:  135
   20:  425
   15:  769
   10: 1122
------------

Club: LABRE

Comments:

Hi Folks,

Considering our conditions at Low Bands are poor, our results went fine.
Propagation on 10 meters was very good, 15m second and 20 meters not so good.
40 meters propagation was fine but due our conditions result was bad. 80 meters
with Delta Loop also was very poor from Sao Paulo.

On the final it was a nice party and day by day we are turning better and
better our results and skills for Multi operator category.
Our target was to set new Brazilian Record and to try South America. Missing
1.1M points fro SA Record but we passed QSO and WPX numbers. The main factor
was low performance at 40m and 80m.

Thanks for every one that contacted us and we hope to listen all you again next
weekend at ARRL CW.

Cheers,

Alto da Serra Contest Team
Sao Paulo - Brasil