[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KE0G QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KE0G QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:21:38 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 14

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   3      2
   40:  17     16
   20:  10      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     24  Total Score = 720

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for the fun!  K3/10 at 5 watts to two dipoles up 50' fed with ladder
lines and vintage Johnson Matchboxes.  Bands seemed in good shape on this end,
with lots of solid signals.  Big Sigs hr in MN:  20M:  N6RO, 40M:  NO3M, 80M:
K0AD and K0TG tied with same S-meter reading.  Other notable Q's this week:
k4bai-great ears, John. N3BB/M- Jim from TX, not strong sig but 100% readable,
kp2/w1uj- thanks for Q's on 20 and 40.  Heard you on 80 RST 559. wd0t-Todd,
thanks for SD multi on 20M ! (380 mile path). k7sv-oops, pse excuse my mental
block, I knew u were in VA, so had that darn 4th call area stuck in my head. I
hope everyone's antennas stayed up in this week's snow storm up the seaboard.
C U next time, 73, Dan  ke0g