[3830] ARRLDX CW AC0C SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AC0C SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:00:01 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   16    15
   80:   40    38
   40:   84    68
   20:   76    73
   15:  153    91
   10:  124    85
-------------------
Total:  493   370  Total Score = 547,230

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Tons of activity on the high bands - a lot of fun.  Low bands were a mixed bag.

Ran assisted and just hunted countries with about 6 hours total op time over
the weekend.  I'd never worked "a DXCC in a weekend" and SH5 reported
110 unique counties total!

Starting off the first night, the low bands looked to be in good shape
unfortunately Valentines evening kept me out of the shack.  Unfortunately
Murphy popped in with a solar event of some kind and on the second night 40 was
weak; 80-160 were nearly dead.  Lesson there is to work 'em when the bands are
open - tomorrow may literally be too late!