[3830] ARRLDX CW YU5R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW YU5R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 02:14:49 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: YU5R
Operator(s): YT1HA YT2AAA YU6DX YU9DX
Station: YU5R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bobovo
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   36    18
   80:  233    34
   40:  864    58
   20: 1007    57
   15: 1084    57
   10:  871    57
-------------------
Total: 4095   281  Total Score = 3,452,085

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Contest is over,what to say...
We have a guest YT2AAA Ivan who easily adapted in our contest crew.
We missed Goran YT7AW this time, but in next one we will be in full formation.
Thanks to every single us and ve station!We had so much fun from YU5R,and we
broke YU ARRL M2 record.This is maximum number of qso that we made from here.
Last year we made 3009 qso, but we are stronger for ACOM.Antennas are the
same,beverages worked excellent!Rigs are FT 1000 MP and FT 950.Thanks once
again to Lui YT3PL who always is a great host,he was in HB9 this time,but we
expect to work ARRL SSB all together.
Best wishes from Serbia and once again thanks to all!
73 from Zik YT1HA Ivan YT2AAA Alex YU6DX Zoki YU9DX