[3830] ARRLDX CW KU8E SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KU8E SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:35:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:   10    10
   80:   57    35
   40:  281    65
   20:  563    79
   15:  418    77
   10:  492    76
-------------------
Total: 1821   342  Total Score = 1,868,346

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I'm shocked how well I did using 100 watts and wires. I had planned on I just
playing around. I didn't even really start until late Saturday morning. Took
the wife to dinner Friday night and only operated about an hour then. As many
others mentioned the Condx were great and it was hard to quit. I don't consider
myself as an iron man operator but managed to operate all the way to the end
after starting Saturday which is an accomplishment for me.

This is the best I have ever done in DX contest from home.

Jeff KU8E