[3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF(@N21FF) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF(@N21FF) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:36:30 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N21FF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0     0
   80:    9     9
   40:  106    59
   20:  169    76
   15:  214    81
   10:  236    92
-------------------
Total:  734   317  Total Score = 698,034

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Great conditions on a snowy weekend.  Some problems with band noise.
Low antennas because the were wind gust up near 50 MPH.  It was amazing that
all the stations seemed to be able tom hear me when I called.  This was a
packet pouncing effort.  Spent more time in the chair than usual. Good fun
when
the weather was bad!

I think this may be an all time high CW effort for me!  It was fun. On a number
of occasions I broke the pile after cranking the keyer up to 40 WPM.  I could
not believe how well my 40 meter dipole performed with only 100 watts. I still
think the baluns I installed have improved performance
although I ma not sure why.

Had I looked at my total score I would have hung in a few more minutes to break
700K