[3830] ARRLDX CW K8AJS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin1@me.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K8AJS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:50:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  245    54
   15:  332    56
   10:  288    54
-------------------
Total:  865   164  Total Score = 425,580

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was excellent, making this an excellent contest for the few hours I
spent. I didn't plan to spend a lot of time, and wound up just working in the
daytime hours and getting the fun on the high bands.

10 meters was in excellent shape on Saturday, and contacts there were far ahead
of 15 and 20 by the end of that day. On Sunday I caught up on 15 and 20, pretty
much equalizing the efforts and results by the time I shut down.

Thanks to all the DX stations who heard my LP signal and gave me a contact. See
you in the next one!

Rig: K3/P3 100 watts
Antenna: Multi-band quad, 3 elements on 20 and 15, 4 elements on 10.
Software: WriteLog 11.16G