[3830] NAQP RTTY K9YC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9YC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:07:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   96    32
   40:  132    40
   20:  129    37
   15:  124    42
   10:  136    34
-------------------
Total:  617   185  Total Score = 114,145

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

I didn't start out very well, banging away on 10M for 30-40 minutes using my 80M
dipole as a TX antenna. Wondered why I wasn't making much smoke.

I remembered this contest as a bit low on participation, so didn't set up for
SO2R. That was a mistake, and SO2R would probably have netted 15-20% better
score. Oh well. Other than that, everything worked pretty well, and time my
breaks pretty well.

I sure wish all operators would put a space on each side of their call and
every element of the exchange. It really helps to separate them from random
noise.

73, Jim K9YC