[3830] NAQP RTTY K5ER Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5er@k5er.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K5ER Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:14:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79    32
   40:   88    36
   20:   95    40
   15:  101    31
   10:   63    21
-------------------
Total:  426   160  Total Score = 68,160

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: LCC #2

Comments:

Another fun contest. Been sitting on 49 states worked on rtty for well over a
year. As luck would have it, worked not one, but two Nebraska stations, and
they are both LOTW. Enough to make my day.
     Station worked well, other than me fat-fingering the F-12 key a couple of
times and sending on the wrong radio. Nobody chastised me for it, so guess I
didn't sound too much like a lid.
     Managed to stay in the chair long enough to have a decent score - just
hope it is enough to help the team.
     See you in the next one.

73,
Mark, K5ER