[3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:43:02 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East Hartland, CT
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 344  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 7  Total Score = 42,665

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Talk about NOISE!  Friday night had lots of static crashes from the numerous
lightning strikes on the east coast. I though it was summer!  But managed to
make some contacts though my ears were rather tired...

Saturday was much better and in keeping with that there were MANY more
stations.  Actually crowded band conditions.  My 160 Meter C antenna seemed to
work well and I was pleased to work a few surprise stations including a KH6
that called me while I was CQing.  First Hawaii n 160!

All in all another fun contest and just 1 week away from another!  Looking
forward to the ARRL DX SSB contest this coming weekend with N1MM and N1IXF.

73, Tom