[3830] CQ160 SSB K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, artboyars@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:53:53 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2:33

Total:  QSOs = 111  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 2  Total Score = 8,505

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just a few hours Saturday night.  20 minutes in, my wife came down to the shack
and held up a note: "Leak under kitchen sink."  80 minutes to
diagnose the simple problem, determine that I did not have the right piece of
pipe on hand, run out to Home Depot and buy it, zoom home and install it and
clean up.

That was more exciting than anything I did in the contest.  Good thing I like
working NA -- I did not mind not being able to hear any EU.