[3830] ARRLDX SSB PX2B(PY2LED) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PX2B(PY2LED) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:45:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2B
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PX2B

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Alto da Serra/SP/BR
Operating Time (hrs): 25:00

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2519    60
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2519    60  Total Score = 452,880

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First night was beautiful with near 300 qsos on the first hour. Finished
Saturday with 2017 qsos. On Sunday the target was to arrive at least in 3000
qsos but the propagation was poor and started very late. The full day with only
500 qsos.
It was a nice party and we atr improving the station day by day.

Thanks for every one that called me and I hope to see you again soon.

73's

Fernando / PY2LED / PX2B