[3830] GaQP AD8J Rover Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP AD8J Rover Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:07:18 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: Rover Single OpMixed HP
QTH: 9 Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 14:12

  160:      0        0
   80:     29        0
   40:    399       92
   20:    330       68
   15:      4        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    762      160  CW-Dig Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 36  Total Score = 136,404

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I did my normal one man operation in the KW mobile.  Saturday was tough as the
rate just wasn't there.  Interesting on 40 phone when I asked if the frequency
was clear.  Almost always someone said the frequency was busy.  But when I'd
find a clear frequency and call CQ, it was hard to attract many takers.  Many
thanks to the stations that worked me in each county and several bands and
modes.  DL3DXX had a great signal from Germany which was stronger than most US
stations.