[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 03:25:10 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 25

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  12     10
   40:  18     12
   20:  18     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     36  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Why are some people still CQ'ing *AFTER* 0300 UTC ??????????????????????????

Professional Sporting Events do not allow this kind of Rules Violations ;-(

Major remote problems here & sorry for several NR repeat requests... my RX
was going Whack-O when my 5Ghz wireless link would break up.  The neighbor's
trees have grown back in the way again, and especially when it's windy, I'm
screwed. In the past they were very cooperative and allowed me to pay THEIR
Licensed & Bonded tree guy to do some hacking & hewing.  Circumstances
have changed, so now I have a MAJOR 'Challenge' to deal with here.  Ho Hum.
Comes with the territory as the old saying goes.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust