[3830] FlQP K4OJ Multi-Multi-Rover CW LP - Preliminary results!

To: Florida Contest Group <fcg@kkn.net>, FQP <fqp@kkn.net>, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4OJ Multi-Multi-Rover CW LP - Preliminary results!
From: Christopher Blake <cqdenx4n@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 22:10:51 -0400
Hello FQP Fanatics!
Wow, what a super time we had!  One suburban, 4 cw stations and antennas
and 5 crazy ops/drivers - it was a wild ride with both pleasant surprises
and 'learning experiences'.

For now this preliminary, raw score report will have to suffice:

*QSO's = 3943*

*Mults = 91*
*Total Score = 1.43M*

Our team members would like to sincerely thank the many dedicated ops both
in and out of state who traveled along by making QSO's with us along the
way - your participation made the ride so fun!

Much more to follow but it will likely be a couple of weeks before I can
get out a more complete report.

We're numb- going to be!  Hope everyone enjoyed the party as much as we did!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N