[3830] NA Sprint CW K5YAA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5YAA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 04:36:48 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   65       1
   40:   99     1.5
   20:   96     1.5
---------------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team:

Comments:

It has been many years since I was in a Sprint. Rust had definitely collected.
It took me the first hour or so to knock enough off and get going in earnest.
Not certain I was even following the QSY rules for that first hour. Working
from the mobile for the duration I had difficulty doubling up. No callers quite
a few times. Some FB operators in this one.

I heard the giants of Sprint CW with their 300+ numbers. My first ever CW
Sprint I made 316 QSOs but have not neared that number since but haven't been
in many either. Maybe the next one. A fast paced test I like the QRQ. If only I
could keep the software in sync with me or better stated if only I could stay in
sync with the software. Anyway, no excuses, just like I said above plenty of
rust. Heard several juicy mults but never got paired up with them.

I'll be back, hopefully from my home station next time.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 - Jerry K5YAA

Rig: K3, Solid State amp and a Hustler on 20 and Tarheel on 40 and 80.