[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5ein@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:08:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 10

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  30     29
   15:   8      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     37  Total Score = 1,406

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Had a computer breakdown mid-contest.  Had to reboot, reload software,
reconfigure the interfaces, etc., etc.  (Yeah, Larry…excuses, excuses)

I was in a little race with my across-town CWOps colleague, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR.
 That dude SMOKED me today in this run.  He has a really nice radio setup and is
a very good op over there, so I'm glad to see his score higher than mine.  We'll
both improve--with your help!

Again, thanks for all the Qs, especially from stations I've not worked before.
And, it was nice to hear WB5BKL from Texas on, too.  Maybe he'll join CWOps
soon.

73…and see y'all tonight.

--Larry, WB5EIN in Mississippi
  BTW, Elvis says "Howdy"!