[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB5EIN@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 04:06:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 18

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  34     26
   20:  16     16
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     42  Total Score = 2,100

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Enjoyed catching all of you tonight.  It was especially great to hear--and
work--Bert, F6HKA, on 40 and 20.  Great signal and fist, Bert!

Also, highlights for me were working Don, K0FX (#1326), and Ray, K7FU (#1328),
so I got sandwiched in between their numbers.  Great fellowship, guys!

Of course, always love hearing my mentor, John, K4BAI.  And, thanks, John, for
working me on both 20 and 40.  I don't know how you even heard me on 20.  It
must be that great TH6DXX (I surely miss mine from back in the day!).

See y'all next week.

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w) to Windom at 40'
Kent paddle into Winkeyer USB
MacBook Pro (in my lap out here in the corner of the garage, amongst the boxes,
bikes, and yard equipment -- what a sight!)