[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 03:09:11 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 12

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   7      5
   40:  21     17
   20:   3      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 744

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My weekly goal is to hit 30 Q's.  Made it tonight with one spare!

I graduated from Ann Arbor Huron HS in 1972.  My friend Mike (WB8FCN at the
time), graduated that same year from Ann Arbor Pioneer HS.  Over the years
we've lost touch, made contact and then lost touch again.  I cant tell you what
a thrill it was to work Mike tonight in the NS Ladder!  His call now is K8CN.
Mike runs QPR from NH land and it is just great to have him joining the
Thursday night fray!  Thanks for the mult buddy!

Rig here:
FTDX 3000
100 watts
Approximately 400 ft horizontal loop at 40 ft.

73's all!
Doug
KY4F