[3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W1UJAY@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 03:09:12 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 12

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ/0
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): :11
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   9      8
   40:   6      5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  15     13  Total Score = 195

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

Was out to dinner with some company reps for my last night in Minneapolis......
In the hotel connected up and started on 40m...  I was sending BillCA my RTTY
Macros for some reason, but he powered through! "TX N6ZFO 001 001 001
...... RX"  Corrected that and had a reasonably fun 10 minutes with some
QLFs.

Skype on my cell phone to the shack PC, and LogMeIn remote desktop to the
shack.  No dropouts like the late CWO last night.

Big difference and hour makes on CST too!

Bummed about missing the RYNSL....

JayMA/0

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec
   3.5       9       9    8