[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZW5B(PY5EG) SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ZW5B(PY5EG) SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:46:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZW5B
Operator(s): PY5EG
Station: PY5EG

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: BRAZIL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  593      45      93    34
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  593      45      93    34  Total Score = 302,548

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi Folks

For quite some time we are promi9ssing to work digital contests at ZW5B, but
always lack of operators or know how from the usual CW and phone guys represent
excuses not to be on the air.

This time myself and Peter decided to learn a litle bit about RTTY contest, and
the only way to do it is to put the station on the air and see whta happend.

Sergio PP5JR came from Florianopolis to take a look because he has also the
commitment to participate from PX5E in the future.

So we made many mistakes but on the end I think we learned a lot!!!
Thanks for being in our log

OMS  ZW5B  SO (A) 15 meters
PETER PP5XX SOAB (A)