[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB5EIN@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 20:11:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 8

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   3      3
   20:  14      9
   15:  19     12
   10:   7      7
-------------------
Total:  43     31  Total Score = 1,333

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Whoopee!  What great fun this time!

Thanks to Rob, K6RB, I got straight on 10m and had loads of fun, even with my
simple little wire antenna that's holding up the pine trees.  Y'all have GREAT
ears.  I tried to do a little RUN on 10m, but it was just a soliloquy.  Ha!

Again, it was great to work people I hadn't heard before--or in a long
time--like K4YYL, N1EN, and K0DTJ.  Too, 'twas great to work my friend, Bert,
F6HKA, on three bands (thanks, Bert, for hearing and working me).  Great DX
from DL5AXX (two bands), DL8PG,and PA0LOU.

I have many more happy thoughts, but this is too long, already.  Just know that
I really, truly appreciate the camaraderie here on CWT.  Thanks to all who make
it possible.

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)