[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:07:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 22

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :45

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11      8
   15:  20     15
   10:   8      8
-------------------
Total:  39     31  Total Score = 1,209

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Well, I had hopes of making a better score this afternoon.  However, I was just
having way too much fun listening to great ops running a freq.  Then, a big
highlight was to work so many new ones and people I have not heard in quite a
while -- AA2XB, Frank in NY; and KA7SPN, Dick in OR.

That's what I really enjoy about CWT...it's hearing hams who have become very
good friends--and to study how you operate to improve efficiency.

Thanks for all the Qs, even as few as they were.  Thanks, too, to all who came
back to my few CQs.

See you tonight!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327