[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:21:43 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  11     11
   40:  33     23
   20:  28     15
   15:   8      1
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  80     50  Total Score = 4,000

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Had trouble with the Alpha
91b amplifier seeing SWR and shutting down, so ran low power for this hour.
Hope I can find the problem and fix it before the ARRL 10M Contest this
Saturday.  This was probably my first CWT with low power except for the half
hour I ran as WR1TC in July.  Much different contest as I lost out to many
callers (including N4FP on 20M where his flagpole beat out my tribander).  Much
more search and pounce and more unproductive CQs.  Still had some calls from
Europe on 20M.  Could not get through to PA3DBS on 15M despite many calls.
Took a listen to 10M toward the end of the hour and it sounded great, but there
were no CWT calls there.  Thanks for all QSOs and for listening a little harder
than usual.  Hope to see you all again (maybe with hihg power?) at 0300Z.  73,
John, K4BAI.