[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:57:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  32     16
   40:  43     41
   20:   3      3
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  78     60  Total Score = 4,680

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Just before the CWT
started, the only audible signal on 20M was W1AW/7 in MT.  When the CWT
started, only a few East Coast stations could be heard here and nothing from
the West.  40 and 80M were pretty good, but it seemed to me that activity
levels on 80M were again lower than on 40.  I guess some of our members don't
have antennas for 80 or get tired and go to bed before the end.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Had one interesting double QSO when both K8NYG and FG8NY called at the
same time on 80.  I answered the one I heard first, but both came back and gave
me exchanges, so I acknowledged both.  Next week, I will be out of town on
Wednesday morning, but should be QRV at the 0300Z session.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John.