[3830] ARRL 10 W2TF SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W2TF SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:13:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W2TF
Operator(s): W2TF
Station: W2TF

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: fn12gs
Operating Time (hrs): 20?

   CW:  380    92
  SSB:  255    92
-------------------
Total:  635   184  Total Score = 373,520

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

love this contest!   one of these day's I'll be set up to run it properly, I
hope.   great prop! and great operators all through
Wanted to work Mike, W8PR and say hello, but didn't want to interfere with his
EU run on chancy backscatter.  Hi Mike!
Woke up Sunday at 2:45am not able to sleep. Tried to rectify some audio issues
on the MK-V, then read a couple chapters of the latest Charles Cumming novel to
help fall asleep. The plot took off and sunrise had me finishing this great
book, so Sunday found me plinking the contest and watching the Bill's.
Buffalo Bill's too (sic)