[3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:13:59 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M KU5B N5XJ KJ5T NW7DX
Station: NX5M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW: 1685   167
  SSB: 1615   166
-------------------
Total: 3300   333  Total Score = 3,319,344

Club:

Comments:

A lot of 3's in this score posting.
Our best score ever.  Never thought this would happen after the station issues
that showed up the first night.  In short, ended up having to remove some relay
boxes and remedy the situation by using only the first set of antennas leaving
the other 5 newest installs totally out of the equation.  Darn shame because
that second set of antennas play really well in given situations.
This was the 18th consecutive 10m contest for us.  Hard to believe!  This one
has always been one of the favorites.
Missed having N5DUW this year.  He had to cancel at the last minute because of
some job issues and he was not happy about it.  Good to get together with the
rest of the regular operating team.  There were times that the general
conversation got too loud and the operator had to start waving a hand
indicating the "be quiet" gesture.  Everyone did a super job this
year.  Everything seemed to be right in sync.
Yeah, I am going to comment about the XE mults again.  In a way, I'd rather be
closer to VE where two or three of the provinces might be difficult to work
instead of being down here where about 30 of the Mexican states are hard to
work.
Do not know if we will be back next year.  Some things need to fall into place
for the station to continue to exist and right now all I can do is wait and see
if things work out.
Thanks for all the qsos!