[3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 05:26:56 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:  108
   40:  179
   20:  139
   15:  166
   10:   47
------------
Total:  639  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 14  Total Score = 42,174

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I did not get as much time as I thought I would on this one.  The goal starting
was 900 QSO's.  Well with the time I had, that was doubtful, then the skunky
conditions confirmed that on Sunday.  It was tough hearing stations south of us
working EU stations that I could barely hear.  Not enough to print.  Signals
were not that good overall. Looks like I missed what may have been the better
prop on Saturday when there were lower K's.  Will have to see what others say.

In the spirit of the old Hee Haw skit "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have
no luck at all....  If it weren't for High Power I'd have no Q's at all.

I noticed a lot of new calls that were not in the super check database.  Maybe
some new contesters were introduced with all of the W1AW chasing this last
year.

I had to laugh at one QSO.  The station sent me 599 four times in a row.  Well,
at least it was not 5NN X 4.

Not too bad on the state count.  I missed VT & NE.  Not so good on the VE
side. no VE1's or 8's and SK was MIA.

No real opening to EU sure left that count low.  I was looking forward to
gathering a bunch of mults on Sunday AM.

Gotta get used to that I guess.  I think we are going the other way now
propagation-wise.

It's all fun though.

73, John  K0TG