[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:06:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 15

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  21      9
   40:  24     24
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     34  Total Score = 1,564

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Nice QSOs tonight.  Highlight: Working brand new member Tom, VE3CX #1399!
Welcome, Tom.  I was hoping to hear #1400 tonight, but didn't.

I excited to have bought a Ten-Tec Orion in mint condition during Christmas
from Jeff May, W0XV and will look forward to getting it on the air in this
month.  It will replace my trusty Kenwood TS-480SAT.  Gradually, I'll try using
SO2V, just for kicks.

Still wishing HNY to all of you.  See you next week, if not in the SSB NAQP
this weekend.  My wife is having surgery Friday to remove a cancerous carcinoma
from her scalp, but I don't think she'll mind my operating in NAQP a bit.

73 to all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)