[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 06:22:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 10HR
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30    16
   80:   82    27
   40:  306    48
   20:  238    53
   15:  189    42
   10:  207    24
-------------------
Total: 1052   210  Total Score = 220,920

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Gold Miners

Comments:

Never say you don't learn something new. Changed some operating procedure. Don't
assume just move'em was the mantra this time around. Did the back and forth on
10 and 15 plus moves to as many bands as I can. The other goal was to try to
stay long on 20 and 40 mtrs. Because as soon as I go to 80mtrs everything
drops. Just a dipole or hytower on that band and they are not very efficient.
First time to in along time to go over 1k QSo and 200 mults.
 Thanks to all the GMCC'er I worked. K0EU, KO7X, N2IC plus other CO station. If
I missed anyone my apologizes.
 Thanks to all who allowed me to work them and move them.
 PTL God Bless
 bill K0UK
 Had fun