[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ED HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ed@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ED HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 08:26:51 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: N6ED
Operator(s): N6ED
Station: N6ED

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   35    0:28
   40:  135    1:26
   20:  187    2:06
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First off, MANY THANKS to the guys who worked to bring the glory days of SSB
SPRINT back again!!!!!!!  Wow, it was like a blast from the past!!!

I got off to a rusty start which dug me a hole that I wasn't able to overcome.
Been a while since I did one of these things!! My rhythm was way off mostly due
to NO preplanning on my part, including old mult file on logging program.
Whoops!!
Congrats to KW8N and K0EA for great QSO totals.

Only mult heard and missed VE4EA about 10 times I got beat out on 20m :(
Never heard VE7 or XE.  WAS in 4 hours, CHECK!

Can't wait till next time.  Spread the word, the fastest 4 hours in contesting
is BACK!!!!!!!!

73 Craig, N6ED