[3830] CQ160 SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 14:30:56 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 237  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 5  Total Score = 24,242

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tried hard to score higher, but conditions just weren't there for me either to
Europe or out West in the US.  Very frustrating to be unable to get the
attention of mults in CA, ID and UT late on Saturday night.  Just means I need
to spend the summer laying down more radials.  Only used one inverted L because
of recent snow and ice cover.

Even with my 100 watts, I was able to run here and there.  HK1T really had an
amazing signal, and ZF2AM was pounding in all weekend as well.  Heard about 10
EU countries, but couldn't get through.  Need those phased L's to be working.

I was a bit disappointed to hear a W station hold a run frequency for a VE to
allow that VE time to S&P the band, and then return to take back his secure
spot at 1803.  That's not being a single operator.

73 Jamie NS3T