[3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 14:32:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   34    19
   40:  147    40
   20:   82    33
   15:   31    16
   10:   33    11
-------------------
Total:  327   119  Total Score = 38,913

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC ST: Into the Darkness

Comments:

Lot's of fun! Found myself a spot to run of 40m for quite a while before I got
nudged eventually by stations creeping closer above and below me. Ran a bit on
20m as well. Ever since playing and tweaking the filter settings on MMTTY, I've
been able to copy much weaker stations along side strong stations. Makes it more
fun to play!
Lots of activity on all bands. Need more RTTY space on 80m though. way to
little room there.
Stayed in longer than planned. Stations kept coming to me on 40, couldn't
stop.
Had fun with my name. Would not have even thought of using that name if not for
our team name theme! Got lots of LLAP greetings. I had that message in my QRZ
macro when running.

Looking forward to the next set of QSO parties later this year. Work schedule
permitting, I'll be in for all three.

73 Gene N9TF