[3830] WPX SSB EB7QE(EA7JX) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea7jx@eantenna.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EB7QE(EA7JX) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:02:51 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EB7QE
Operator(s): EA7JX
Station: EA7JX

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Incredible Saturday propagation in Sevilla.
Long opening to JA and big signals from the USA, the Sunday was the oppside
side of the Saturday.
Not many JAs in the morning, 1 hour of oppening to EU with hugh pile ups of
central EU signals, so after this, only SA signals and scatter signals to NA or
SA.
In the final of the Sunday I can hear USA with scatter to SA and all worked on
Saturday.
This year I can't break the EU record with the bad condx of Sunday, so I will
try another year. Our antennas works great with broken pilu-up in the 1st call
in all times.

73s de Rod
EA7JX