[3830] WPX SSB ED1R(EC1KR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ED1R(EC1KR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:14:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR
Station: ED1R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   27
   80:  163
   40:  781
   20: 1038
   15: 1186
   10:  692
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Next month I will be father for the first time and declined the invitation to
join at D4C Team, we haven�'t group to MS or M2 this year and finally I decide
to participate on the same friday as SOAB, with the help of my father I install
antennas for low bands, I haven�'t second radio (SO2R box) which would lose many
qsos the end of the contest, I don�'t do SOAB usually and I haven�'t had time to
study the best possible strategy (breaks, propagation, etc...), congrats to guys
with good results 9A73A, ES5TV, EF7T, R8CT, UW2M, etc ...

Congrats D4C and CN2AA who have break the old world records M2 and MM,
fantastic!!!

Don�'t forget that next weekend is the EARTTY Contest 2015 (4-5 April) are only
24h and it's fun, Rules and more information:
http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/

CU at the next one.

73 de Jesus EC1KR aka ED1R