[3830] NDQP K0BBC/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0bbc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NDQP K0BBC/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:50:48 +0000
                    North Dakota QSO Party

Call: K0BBC/M
Operator(s): K0BBC W0ZF
Station: K0BBC

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:           7
   20:         163
   15:          19
   10:
    6:
    2:           1
----------------------------
Total:   0     190     Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,840

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

What a thrill to hand out ND county contacts from the Jeep.  Twenty meters was
the best band but caused problems with the Jeep engine computer, so, we were
only on 20 when parked on county lines.  We activated Barnes, Dickey, Kidder,
LaMoure, Ransom, Richland, Sargent and Stutsman counties.  We worked 3 ND
counties, 1 province and 32 states.  I know the drought isn't any good for the
farmers, but, it made for excellent trail conditions to get back to many remote
county borders.  A special thanks to AE0EE for camping in Hankinson for the
duration of the contest and W0ZF for fixing what needed fixing and putting QSOs
in the log while I drove.  Plans are in the works to return next year.