[3830] MiQP KA8O(@K8PGJ) M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pgladysz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP KA8O(@K8PGJ) M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:35:59 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KA8O
Operator(s): AB8JR K8ED K8GT K8PGJ WE8P WF5X
Station: K8PGJ

Class: M/M LP
QTH: K8PGJ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   56    113
   40:   89    414
   20:  139     84
   15:   14    107
   10:    3      3
--------------------
Total:  301    721  CW Mults = 110  Ph Mults = 114  Total Score = 282,694

Club:

Comments:

Antennas: 80/40M E/W Dipole, 40M N/S Dipole, 40M Vertical, 2E 20M Beam, 2E E/W
Steppir 40-10M, 2E N/S Steppir 20-10M, 20M Vertical. The first four antennas
listed were put up for the contest in the residential subdivision of K8PGJ.
Radios: Icom 7600, Icom 746Pro, Elecraft K3, Yaesu 857D, Yaesu 897D

KA8O entered the MIQP with the Experienced Operators and Knowledge from W8OAK
which is the Oakland County EOC Operation Center Group. We last played in the
2013 MIQP and posted the Best Overall Score.

This was a first time a M/M contest operation was attempted from this station
and the first time that N1MM+ was used at this station so to suggest that we
did not have a few computer problems would be wrong. This M/M station was
utilized for W1AW/8 last October.

The bands started slow and we struggled with 20 meters.  40 Meters was great on
SSB and 15 SSB worked well to the west. 80 meters came on late into the contest.
 We missed working 12 counties and 2 states.

Thanks to all that Participated