[3830] NewEngQP W1END Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1END Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 11:10:32 +0000
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ROC-NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~12

   80:     13       0
   40:     92       0
   20:    121       0
   15:     21       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    247       0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 25,688

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I can multitask; I can drink coffee and work the radio simultaneously.  Great
activity.
Nice to be "it" for a change and be able to run.  It was such a nice
day here on Sunday
I found it hard to remain in the chair all of the time, yard work etc.
Checked
10 meters a few times but heard nothing.  Nice to pick up a lot of 7-area qso's
Saturday evening
in the 7QP; their signals were quite good on 15m.  Went to 40m later and my
all-band antenna was
visited by Murphy so I went to bed.  Fixed it Sunday morning.  Couple of good
bangs with a wrench.
Thanks to the organizers and participants for a great time.
FTdx5000 and 25 year-old Butternut vertical.

Eldon - W1END