[3830] IARU ZW0HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] IARU ZW0HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:54:36 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ZW0HQ
Operator(s): ZW0HQ
Station: ZW0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: ITU15 - BRAZIL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    17      0     9        7
   80:   151    149    23       41
   40:   688    558    42       54
   20:  1348   1179    52       58
   15:  1542   1851    47       59
   10:   793    674    29       49
-------------------------------------
Total:  4539   4411   202      268  Total Score = 22,666,220

Club:

Comments:

Hello Contesters!

During the last weekend some contest brazilian stations located at ITU 15
joined to represent our League LABRE and our country at IARU HF using the
special callsign ZW0HQ.

Our target was to realize the maximum possible QSOS amount with other stations
all over the world from 10m to 160m, looking to the highest possible HQ and ITU
multipliers and also to beat the last year result with ZW2HQ in, at least, two
times.

It was necessary to realize some small band x stations changing during the
contest, always looking to the best possible result. All went fine!!

This experience was amazing and we are looking to join our forces again in
future contests. There is a lot of details to be organized better and better
and this experience was excelent for all of us. We all enjoyed a lot!!!

We thank all of you operators, station owners, our Brazilian League (LABRE)
managers and all of you ham's by each QSO.

Hope to see you again soon in future contests!

Below a resume from stations x operators:

160 CW    Biritiba/SP              PW2D  : PY2FN PY2BK
160 SSB   Biritiba/SP              PW2D  : PY2FN PY2BK
80  CW    S Paulo/SP               PY2XB : PY2XB
80  CW    Vitória/ES               PP1CZ : PP1CZ
80  SSB   Curitiba/PR              ZW5B  : PY2YU PY2NDX PY5EG PY5KD PP5XX
40  CW    Biritiba/SP              PW2D  : PY2FN PY2BK
40  SSB   Curitiba/PR              ZW5B  : PY2YU PY2NDX PY5EG PY5KD PP5XX
20  CW    Curitiba/PR              ZW5B  : PY2YU PY2NDX PY5EG PY5KD PP5XX
20  SSB   Rancho Queimado/SC       PQ5B  : PP5JD PP5FB
15  CW    Araraquara/SP            PS2T  : PY2NY
15  CW    Itaara/RS                PY3OZ : PY3OZ
15  SSB   Santo André/SP           PX2A  : PY2DY PY2EL PY2LED PY2SHF PY2VM
10  CW    Curitiba/PR              ZW5B  : PY2YU PY2NDX PY5EG PY5KD PP5XX
10  SSB   Santo André/SP           PX2A  : PY2DY PY2EL PY2LED PY2SHF PY2VM
10  SSB   Rancho Queimado/SC       PQ5B  : PP5JD PP5FB

HQ manager LABRE 2015  FERNANDO PY2LED

We ensure that our Brazilian Amateur Radio League - LABRE is a little bit more
recognized all over the world due the Exchange on each QSO.

73's

ZW0HQ Team