[3830] SCQP WW4SF(N4XL) Single Op FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP WW4SF(N4XL) Single Op FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 22:01:04 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: WW4SF
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op FixedMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   40      1
   40:   52     41
   20:  121     72
   15:   11      6
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  224    120      0  Mults = 89  Total Score = 99,769

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to people like WN4AFP, W1TEF, W4ANT, The Columbia Amateur Radio Club, the
Swamp Fox Contest Club -- and most of all the great hams who stopped by Saturday
9/19 the SCQP has really improved this year. Thank you all for your
participation. If you weren't in on the fun be sure to keep your calendar free
next year.

I had intended to spend much more time on 80 and 160 but a family emergency
came up the last two hours of the contest and I had to drop out. I apologize to
those who were looking in vain for the bonus station WW4SF on 160.

Creating some confusion was the new bonus station rules for WW4SF. That is the
club call for the Swamp Fox Contest Group and we operated ala W1AW/4 style
activating several modes and bands simultaneously from different counties. That
caused several to ask if we were mobile. No... but each county, mode, and band
counted as a new contact with us.

Thanks to all.

Kevan
WW4SF/Greenwood (GRWD)