[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5ein@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:05:29 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 21

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   3      1
   20:  49     41
   15:  23     23
   10:
-------------------
Total:  75     65  Total Score = 4,875

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Lotsa fun again.  Didn't score as high as this morning, but I was having fun
playing with 15m.  Stayed there too long to hold up a higher score, but surely
was fun.

Thanks to all who called.  I'm still disturbed because I couldn't pull one call
out of the QSB...it was a WX prefix, so that couldn't be too many folks.  If
you're the one and reading this, I apologize profusely.  Just couldn't make
heads or tails and the signal was going up and down, in and out.

Thanks to all the great Europeans who gave us QSOs this afternoon.

See y'all tonight.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson (AKA "Doc" to lots of you), WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (home of sunny skies and perky attitudes)