[3830] SS CW KK3TN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KK3TN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 11:08:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KK3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:  107
   20:  124
   15:   16
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was stage 1 of a "Somewhat Highly Motivated Operation" - I
operated from the start until midnight as K3TN, remotely operating the growing
W4AAW superstation that has replaced the now QRT K4VV station. On Sunday, I
operated from my home station using my club call KK3TN for a few hours, to
gain
more points for PVRC while other ops would use W4AAW capabilities.

I made a few QSOs Sunday am before heading out and then got a few chances to
get on in the afternoon. The KK3TN call is in the SCP, but it did cause a few
repeats and a few B4s. I was going to try to spend the last few hours on 80M as
fresh meat, but made the mistake of looking at work email and seeing something
due on Monday am had exploded and that was that.