[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:56:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    7     3        3
   80:
   40:  127    22       54
   20:  180    25       71
   15:  187    26       67
   10:   69    18       29
------------------------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Well this was a wild weekend,I went from S and P in the test, to a visit to one
of the local Health clinics...things do happen, doing fine, or as good as
possible....10 never made it to Europe at my qth...40 on Saturday night was
great...NOW if I could get rid of the horrible S9+ power line noise on 20/40 at
night I would be a happy camper...it comes and goes, so often the S Meter is
down to S2, then wham, the  QRN hits, just hope your not copying the report
hi..all in all, with work to do for the family things, they like to do things
right when it is getting good to asia; I really had fun, I don't mean to
complain...thanks for all the great qso's and good cw op's out their...A fun
way to get out of the 10 degree  wx and play radio...this is the
biggie,,cw/cqww