[3830] CQWW CW N2QT SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2QT SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:57:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   16     7       11
   40:  128    15       55
   20:   88    23       54
   15:   85    21       56
   10:   32    12       19
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I spent more time dxing rather than contesting this year, which meant I spent
lots of time calling B1Z, SU90IARU,a VK6, 5H3EE and several HS0's, all
unsuccessfully, rather than going for points and the easy mults.   My operating
times were based more on my schedule than on propagation and that generally
shows in the results.  Still it was good to get on and remember how to contest.

Elecraft K3
KT34A at 60 ft,
3 el Steppir at 48 ft
40M rotary dipole at 54 ft