[3830] RTTY Roundup KE7AUB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE7AUB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 00:35:39 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 0

------------
   80:    0
   40:    4
   20:   70
   15:  119
   10:   14
------------
Total:  207  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 8  Total Score = 10,764

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

So, if Murphy is at your station, or your moron personality operates with your
normal personality, does this make my RU 2016 effort a M/S?

1st part of the contest all was going great. 2nd part of the contest was a
disaster - apologies to those who had interference from my signal - it was off
1 or so kHz due to either murphy or my moron personality taking charge of the
event. Part 3 was back to normal, after figuring out what Murphy or my Moron
self did.

Well, at least I figured it all out so I learned something other than making
Q's. So it's not a total loss. Could have been worse like shocking myself for
instance - although the moron self of me could use some electro-shock therapy.

Happy with my new improved impaired antenna configuration - worked some DX, LU
land and the Carib and VY land. So far so good.

Thanks for all the Q's and HNY to all...