[3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 07:18:12 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   64
   40:  121
   20:   90
---------------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Lots of excuses for this one. Same old ones except different. Yada, yada, yada.
Was out of state for most of 2 weeks leading up to this and didn't get to shack
until less than a half hour before contest so didn't get the cobwebs blown out
too well prior to the gong going off. Had some strange problems with main radio
that will require further investigation.

Only worked 38 states and only heard 2 that I didn't work. Todd next door in SD
was one of them. I think that's the first time I've never made that mult. Only
VE heard was VE3KI. The only one! That is until VY1AAA called in. That was a
welcome mult. I kept waiting for all the mults that I had heard were gonna be
on to show up, but I must have been out of sync for the entire 4 hours cuz I
missed a lot of stuff that usually makes it into the log.. F1AKK was the only
other Q I worked north of here. What the flip?

Worked KJ9C and KE7X on the team, but that was it.

73 and thanks for the continual fun. This is really a blast no matter what.

Matt--K7BG