[3830] ARRLDX CW K0PK SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paulk53@mediacombb.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0PK SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:09:02 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: N.E. MN
Operating Time (hrs): ~22
Radios: SO2R

  160:    2     2
   80:   12    12
   40:   55    38
   20:  165    62
   15:  163    62
   10:   24    15
-------------------
Total:  421   191  Total Score = 241,233

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my first QRP effort in this contest and it was great fun! The bands
seemed to be in fairly good shape and I could hear many more stations than
could hear me.  It is amazing how well 5 watts can work. Best DX was ZL on 40m:
1684 miles-per-watt. Not bad for a dipole!

Many thanks to all who worked hard to pull my signal from the noise & QRM.
You guys did the heavy lifting!

Setup: FT2K & IC756P2 @ 5 watts. 3/3/3 on 20>10, CCD40, 80m sloper, 160
SF tower.

Thanks for the Qs & Mults! See you in the next one.

73 - Paul, K0PK