[3830] ARRLDX CW N8XX SOSB/10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8XX SOSB/10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:09:50 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:  16     13
-------------------
Total:  16     14  Total Score = 624

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got a very late start, 10 meters was open, but barely.  N1MM says I was on for a
half hour. probably listening for around an hour.  Worked Hawaii twice within 5
minutes or so. Only a few "loud" signals, which would pop in and out.
 Had I had more patience I might have been able to catch some of the
"loud" stations, because when they popped in, they were quite loud,
but within 15 minutes or so they'd be unreadable.

Folks tell me that, regardless of the number of contacts or the score. one
should submit a log, so that's what I will do!