[3830] ARRLDX SSB W6WB M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radio@kx7m.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W6WB M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 22:29:14 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6WB
Operator(s): JK3GAD G0CKV OH1VR KX7M W6NV
Station: W6WB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   18    12
   80:  192    56
   40:  788    90
   20:  705   113
   15: 1218   117
   10:  380    69
-------------------
Total: 3301   457  Total Score = 4,513,332

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The international team of Wireless Contesters W6WB (Olof G0CKV/SM0CKV, Kazu
JK3GAD/M0CFW, Seppo OH1VR, Denny KX7M and Oliver W6NV) participated for the
seventh time in ARRL DX Contest SSB during the weekend at SF Bay. Last year was
our best ever and based on our calculations we expected some 20% smaller figures
this year. It was a big surprise that the loss was only 10% - e.g. we got few
multipliers more than a year ago. One extra challenge was last Saturday when
heavy storm hit the area, but we survived without any damages. Combining rainy
weather in California and lower run rates, we had to work harder to increase
the multiplier hunt.
It is impossible to win ARRL DX contest from the West-Coast of US but you still
can have a lot of fun. And that's what we had . We would like to thank our
fellow amateur radio operators around the world for contacts. See you again
next year!