[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7RI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7RI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 22:30:39 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7RI
Operator(s): K7DSE K7RI K7ZQ KK7PW
Station: K7RI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): ~42

  160:    1     1
   80:   44    22
   40:  474    80
   20:  645   110
   15:  631    99
   10:  166    53
-------------------
Total: 1961   365  Total Score = 2,147,295

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

One radio (no mult station). Conditions were quite disturbed during much of the
contest.  Runs to Japan were TERRIBLE compared to normal. Saw lots of spotted
stations we could simply not hear. Thanks to Dennis, Walt and Jonathan (great
addition to the team.) Thanks Jonathan! We all had a good time in spite of the
conditions. Thanks to everyone who worked or tried to work us.